Car Shirts and Apparel for 1963 Stingray Enthusiasts
Car shirts, graphic tees, car posters, car sticker, coffee mugs, and more from I Crave Cars. We have a vast assortment of gifts for car lovers and gifts for dad. This car shirt features the iconic 1963 Stingray split-window coupe. This was the car that the Beach Boys sang about and many Sports Car Club of America racers took the checkered flag with. This is America's Sports Car.
The 1963 Stingray
The 1963 Stingray was the first year of the second generation design also known as the C2. Most notable for 1963 is the split rear window featured on the coupe model. Major changes included the first year of the coupe version, the first year for pop up headlights, a more aggressive approach to styling, more horsepower options and an updated independent rear suspension that would carry through to the 1982 model. A work of art in all aspects, we have to give special thanks to Larry Shinoda, Pete Brock, Bill Mitchell, Zora-Arkus Duntov, and everyone else involved with designing and developing a car that is still loved today.
Free Shipping on All Car Shirts
As a courtesy to our customers, we are offering free shipping on all car shirts, car stickers, car posters and mugs. No matter if you are purchasing one item or five, you do not have to pay shipping within the continental United States.
- Colors: Red, Blue
- This car shirt is available as a men's t shirt, women's t shirt, kid's t shirt, and as a unisex hoodie
- Our t shirts are 100% soft cotton, premium fit
- Our hoodies are 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Our premium hoodies are 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 48% poly fleece, and are lighter weight than our regular hoodies
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low inside-out
- Looking for gifts for car lovers or man cave ideas? Our car shirts are also available as mugs, posters, and more
- View our full collection of American car shirts here
- This car shirt is an I Crave Cars exclusive. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All original artwork is copyright of I Crave Cars.
Please consult our size chart to ensure the best fit.