Vintage Car Shirts and Apparel for Chevelle Enthusiasts
Find car shirts and man cave decor at icravecars.com. We carry a full selection gifts for dad, gifts for men and fathers day gifts. This muscle car shirt features a 1966 SS 396 Chevelle. This shirt is perfect for wearing to a car show or around the house. All of our shirts are 100% cotton and premium fit. This illustration is available as a shirt, poster or mug.
A Brief History of the SS 396 Chevelle
In the 1960s Chevrolet could do no wrong. Chevy had a car for every buyer. If you liked compacts, they had the Nova, if economy was your concern, the Corvair was a great option, if you desired a sports car, nothing beat a Corvette for it's price. Then they offered something new for 1964, the Chevelle. This was the first sub-compact to be introduces for Chevrolet. The car was an immediate success with both gear heads and grandmas due to its variety of engine options ranging from peppy six-cylinder to high horsepower V8s. Also introduced in 1964 was Pontiac's GTO. This was the first Muscle Car and kicked off a legendary era of automobiles. Not to be out done, Chevrolet introduced the SS396 in 1966 with horsepower options ranging from 325-375hp and updated styling with more aggressive lines. Not to shabby!
1966 SS396 Chevelle T Shirts + Hoodies
- Colors: Red, White, Grey, Steel Blue
- This Chevelle t shirt is available as a men's t shirt, women's t shirt, kid's t shirt, and unisex hoodie
- Our t shirts are 100% soft cotton, premium fit
- Our hoodies are 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Our premium hoodies are 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 48% poly fleece, and are lighter weight than our regular hoodies
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low inside-out
- Looking for gifts for car lovers or car art? Our muscle car t shirts are also available as mugs, posters, and more
- Looking for more Muscle Car T Shirts? Click here to see our full line
- This muscle car t shirt is an I Crave Cars exclusive. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All original artwork is copyright of I Crave Cars.
Please consult our size chart to ensure the best fit.