Finding gifts for dad is easy at I Crave Cars. We specialize in gifts for car lovers, man cave decor, and mens graphic tees.
This is racing shirts at its best. This t shirt features an illustration of the legendary 1975 Bavarian Motor Works Race Car.
In 1975-1976 the 3.5 CSLs "Batmobile" race cars were the cars to beat in the Camel GT Series. In the capable hands of Sam Posey, Hans Stuck, Brian Redman, Ronnie Peterson, John Fitzpatrick, Benny Parsons, Dieter Quester and David Hobbs, these monsters won at 12 hours of Sebring, Riverside, Laguna Seca, Daytona, and Talladega, among others. The five factory CSLs are widely recognized as some of the greatest GT race cars of all time.
Whether you are working in the garage, going to a car show or watching a race, this 100% cotton car shirt will help you stay cool and comfortable all day long.
- This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
- Colors: Black, White. Also available in black on white
- This car shirt is available as a men's t shirt and unisex hoodie
- Our racing shirts shirts are 100% soft cotton, premium fit
- Our car hoodies are 80% cotton, 20% polyester
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low inside-out
- Our vintage racing shirts are also available as posters
- Check out our other racing shirts
- All photos shown are for illustrative purposes only. The actual art placement and scale will vary slightly based on the garment's size.
- This graphic tee is an I Crave Cars exclusive. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All original artwork is copyright of I Crave Cars.
Please consult our size chart to ensure the best fit.