1974 AMC Javelin AMX T Shirt
The 1974 AMC Javelin was the last year of this iconic muscle car. The Javelin was AMC's response to the Ford Mustang and the popular pony car market, and its desire to be seen as more than an economy car company. The car offered both a pony car and a muscle car option because of the multiple engine sizes available, and held up to its muscle car distinction by winning the Trans-Am racing series in 1971, 1972, and 1976. It was named one of the "nine muscle car sleepers" by Keith Martin in his book Keith Martin's Guide to Car Collecting.
All of our car shirts ship free within the US!
Show off your muscle car knowledge with this awesome AMC shirt! This fun graffiti t shirt is illustrated in a splatter paint style, which makes the AMC Javelin really come alive. You can almost hear the tires squealing and the smoke billowing when you put on this car shirt. Be the envy of everyone at cars and coffee with this awesome muscle car shirt. This car shirt is an I Crave Cars exclusive, so you won't find it anywhere else!
- This item qualifies for FREE SHIPPING
- Colors: White
- Our t shirts are 100% soft cotton, premium fit
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low inside-out
- Looking for gifts for car lovers or gifts for him? Our car shirts are also available as mugs, posters, and more
- Click here to see our other muscle car shirts
- All photos shown are for illustrative purposes only. The actual art placement and scale will vary slightly based on the garment's size.
- This graphic tee is an I Crave Cars exclusive. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All original artwork is copyright of I Crave Cars.
Please consult our size chart to ensure the best fit.