Racing Shirts - 2002 CSL Race Car T Shirts + Hoodies
The 1976 running of Le Mans was one for the history books. Among the many cars to compete were various IMSA GTP cars, Lancia Stratos, 935 Porsches, 2002 CSLs, a Greenwood Corvette and a few NASCAR racers. The black #42 CSL race car shown in this racing shirt was famously driven by Harald Grohs, Sam Posey, and Baron Hughes de Fierlandt to a 10th place finish. Remember that fateful day with this cool race car shirt.
I Crave Cars features an awesome collection of car shirts and racing shirts that are sure to please any racing fanatic.
- Colors: Also available in white on black or white on white
- This racing shirt is available as a men's t shirt, women's t shirt, kid's t shirt, and unisex hoodie
- Our t shirts are 100% soft cotton, premium fit
- Our hoodies are 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Our premium hoodies are 52% airlume combed and ring-spun cotton and 48% poly fleece, and are lighter weight than our regular hoodies
- Designed and printed in the USA
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low inside-out
- Looking for man cave gifts or car art? Our car shirts are also available posters
- Check out the rest of our racing shirts
- This racing shirt is an I Crave Cars exclusive. All product and company names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them. All original artwork is copyright of I Crave Cars.
Please consult our size chart to ensure the best fit.